Thursday, May 5, 2011

Introduction: Christine and her family!

I have chosen to write this blog with the strong encouragement and support of my friends.  I will write about my experiences in life and with my children. PLEASE understand this is supposed to be humorous and entertaining. If you don't think it is entertaining or funny; don't read it. I am doing this mainly for me and my sanity. I feel that this will be very therapeutic for me and have hopes it will keep me as sane as I possibly can be!

First of all I am the mother of 5; 4 step kids and one biological son.  My oldest boys, from my first marriage are now 30 and 31 and the eldest is a parent himself.  Most of my stress/drama/trauma come from the 3 youngest and their friends, girlfriends and boyfriends but you know, life does get in the way sometimes and can be bring unexpected pitfalls and joy that contribute as well.

Second all my life I have only ever wanted to aspire to be a housewife and mother. I was never really interested in a career, I went to college for a couple of years but the only degree I earned was my MRS. (twice!). My only true goal was to be June Cleaver... and yet 20 years, one son, 4 step-kids, two husbands and a move from Buffalo, NY to Muscatine, IA and I wake up to find I am most definitely NOT June ... I am ROSEANNE!!

1 comment:

  1. Very Well done! I am very much looking forward to reading your blog. I am a "Roseanne", too!

    ReplyDelete